Parent and Tot Playgroups
Looking for something to do with your preschoolers?
Join us at one of our Parent & Tot Playgroups providing a chance for your child to begin socializing with other children and for you to meet other parents. Parents, Grandparents and Caregivers all welcome!
What is a parent & tot playgroup?
- A social time for adults, infants and preschoolers
- Crafts, snack, games, songs and stories
- An opportunity for parents and their children to enjoy time together
- A time for children to develop and practice skills including sharing, taking turns, listening and ‘cognitive’ skills
- We extend a warm welcome to children with special needs and from other cultures
View the weekly schedule below or check our Calendar for the locations. Download and keep it handy. No registration required. Playgroups, like all Maggie’s Place programs and services, are free.
[embeddoc url=”http://www.colchester.maggiesplace.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Fall-2015-Playgroups-Schedule-Colchester.pdf” height=”900px” download=”all” viewer=”google”]